- Discover Paris by sailing along the Seine river on board a luxurious yacht.
- Enjoy a High Gastronomy dinner aboard the DON JUAN ll.
- Private dining room : maximum 40 guests
Luxury dinner cruise on the Seine river | Yachts de Paris
In a few wordsWhat better way to discover or rediscover Paris than by sailing along the Seine river on board a luxurious yacht?
Every evening the Don Juan II offers an intimate and exclusive experience, that of a gourmet dinner on water.
Its new decor, redesigned in an Art Deco spirit in collaboration with Pierre Frey, evokes the golden age of transatlantic ocean liners. Luxury, elegance and serenity are, more than ever, the essence of this legendary vessel.On board, chef Guy Krenzer, “Meilleur Ouvrier de France”, unveils flavors above all; momentary pleasures, a touch of extravagance: an inspired cuisine that reinvents the ‘Palace’ spirit.
Give in to an irresistible, infinitely scrumptious cruise and let yourself drift away for a wonderful evening prepared for you by the Yachts de Paris. The menu
Daring gustatory associations to enhance your cruise and create an exceptional experience.
To read the menu, click here
By Metro: line 7 Sully Morland or line 5 Quai de la Rapée
Boarding map: Click here for boarding map details
Good to know
- Dinner cruises : every day.
- The menus are changeable accordingly to the alimentary regime of the customer (Vegetarian or child menu)
- Please respect the indicated times. Boats don’t wait for latecomers.
- It is imperative to present yourself with your printed voucher or on a smartphone.
- No Handicap access.
- Boarding from 7:45 pm to 8:15 pm
- Departure at 8:30 pm and return at 11:15 pm.